You want to be fulfilled and relevant.
You want to expand your role beyond motherhood.
You want to figure out what's next.
Maybe you’re busy and are involved in multiple projects and get easily pulled in to a variety of endeavors (aka: a multi-passionate), but still, there's something missing. You’re not convinced that you’re leading your most meaningful life.
Everwell Self School is for you if you’re ready to identify what really lights you up, figure out the role that your passions are meant to serve in your life, and make purpose-centered and confident decisions about what’s next for you (personally or professionally).
Whether you’re… in a crisis, living your best life, or somewhere in between, we can’t help but evolve; we only move forward. And at any point in our adult lives, the question becomes: Could I be feeling more alive in my life? And that's when we need a personal reset.
You may be… navigating an unfamiliar, personal transition, or curiously seeking on your way to the next stage of your life, or seeing the world through a revised lens than your lens of years past. If you know that there is more that you want to explore about yourself and gain tools to figure out what you really want for yourself, you’re in the right place.
You might identify as…
- A Career Professional with a stable situation, and yet, you feel like something is missing; you can’t quite identify what you’re looking for but you sense that more meaningful engagement in work or life would give you the sense of greater purpose that you’re craving.
- A Family-CEO who enjoys your circumstances, and also feels called to engage outside of your home and in new ways (paid or unpaid); you may struggle with professional confidence; and you want to make intentional + realistic decisions about what’s next.
- A Multi-Passionate who is easily lit up by all sorts of things and tends to go all-in when you take something on; you feel stuck in a pattern of indecision about which ideas or projects are worth pursuing to best support your well-being and lifestyle, and you want clarity for yourself.
You’re in the right place, and we’re going to tell you exactly how Everwell Self School will give you the inner-knowing, the confidence, the tools and the support on your journey to living your most meaningful life.
- Retreat with intention to thoughtfully explore your invisible yet vibrant interiority and become more self-aware (even if “inner work” seems really hard).
- Take inventory of your skills, gifts and passions so that you can identify who you’ve become AND the ways in which you want to keep learning + growing as you look forward in your life.
- Turn down the surrounding noise and tune in to your personal why, your core values and your desired purpose.
- Figure out a reliable system to filter your ideas + passions into manageable, purpose-centered categories—career pursuits, passion projects, and enthusiastic joys—to prioritize what you want for Future-You.
- Create an effective inner GPS system so that you learn to automatically steer your decisions toward the purpose-centered life that you really want for yourself (instead of spending another season feeling unintentional, insecure + indecisive).
- Cultivate confidence by considering your mental wellness and revising how you engage in self-care, relationships + community to support the life that’s meant for you.
- Secure support and accountability with a network of fellow self-learners and growth-seekers as you make decisions to live forward with intention.
- Feel lit up + relieved as you take intentional + meaningful action toward living your purpose-centered and most meaningful life.
“Through thoughtfully curated and beautifully communicated lessons, in SELF SCHOOL I peeled away layers of 'shoulds', and started to identify my true interests, passions, boundaries and priorities. I made lifelong connections with my group and nurtured a newfound connection to my inner self.
I often used to think of self work and care as an indulgent luxury. But, I now see it as a critical part of supporting my overall health and wellness. What started as a 'gift' that I chose to give myself, became a way of thinking and living that I hold sacred and dear."
Family CEO + Professional
“Lindsay is an ultimate Yoda. She is a teacher of the soul and she’s a connector to one’s path.
I have attended many sessions taught by Lindsay and I keep coming back for more. She has a gentle yet confident teaching style that is always relatable and thought-provoking. …Teachings led by Lindsay have allowed me to dream bigger, lean in on career obstacles, and not be afraid of my creativity.”
Entrepreneur + Small Business Owner
"Lindsay is a gifted leader in the personal growth space.
What sets Lindsay apart is that she creates a safe, welcoming environment that allows for honest, open discussions resulting in personal breakthroughs and those "a-ha" moments. From someone who has done decades of inner work, I was so impressed with the way Lindsay delivered her content. Her passion for personal growth shines through in the way she presents."
Family CEO + Artist
“I think of Lindsay as my personal Glennon Doyle. She says out loud the things that I've been feeling but didn't know how to describe.
Lindsay is authentic in her teaching and personal sharing. I always feel that she's in the journey with us, as she guides us. Her ability to self-reflect so authentically dissolves everybody else's fears and inhibitions about looking inward and sharing.”
Family CEO + Master’s Degree Candidate
“Not only is Lindsay interesting, sensitive and curious but she also has a wonderful sense of humor.
Her ability to dig deep and be vulnerable and then liven up the conversation within the same minute makes being around her lively, fun and also feel like a joy—not like therapy, which can feel like hard work for some. Lindsay isn't just a presenter—she is interactive and engaging when delivering ideas and topics for discussion. Her intention is to engage her audience before, during and after so that you walk away from one of her programs with concrete ideas, skills and action items to be truly able to continue your conversation with yourself.”
Family CEO + Small Business Owner
“Lindsay helped me get past my own reservations and inspired me to continue following my dreams, lean into what lights me up, and embrace the unlearning.”
-Mary Ann F.
“Lindsay’s knowledge of the subjects she presents and the comfortable environment and style of her presentation…her ability to be vulnerable and authentic…make for a workshop that leaves you taking away ideas or practices that you can actually take out into your own world and into your life!”
"I have found tremendous self growth and discovered more about myself through Lindsay’s Everwell workshops the last two years than I have since college ended—over 20 years ago! The breadth of topics and her skilled approach at uncovering the key issues are remarkable.”
“From my participation in Lindsay’s Everwell programs, I have realized my creativity is for me, found my inner voice and met other women who share many of the same experiences, thoughts, fears, and ideas as I do.”
“I have loved, loved, loved all the sessions I have participated in with Lindsay! I have had so many "ah-ha" moments while in a workshop with Lindsay. I have experienced tremendous personal growth and subsequently a sense of peace and contentment.“
“Lindsay’s course has quite literally changed the direction of my life.”
Here’s why it pays to learn from someone who’s gone before you—I know how to navigate decision-making with confidence when navigating my personal + professional dreams. And I have gone back and analyzed the personal awareness and growth exercises + systems that I created and applied to guide me through unfamiliar transitions to design this course.
We are growing. We are changing. We are becoming. Always. And a crucial, but easily overlooked step in the process of growing into your most meaningful life is making space to intentionally retreat inward and take a thoughtful look at your inner landscape so that you begin this journey with keen self-awareness.
When we feel stuck, we’re sometimes inclined to make impulsive changes to improve our lives. Sometimes it works! But often, it’s a short-lived fix. Without taking the time to get acquainted with the real You-of-Today—not the you from last year, five years ago, or 20 years ago—you can miss essential clues that already exist within you. Clues about how you really want to be and grow…and clues about how you (very much) don’t want to be and grow.
The first part of this program is about getting comfortable with going inward and awaking the parts of your spirit that are already within you, but may not be effectively tended to at the moment.
- (Re)Awaken your creativity, your playful energy and your built-in superpower: your curiosity.
- Tap into your intuition + inner wisdom.
- Establish a sense of genuine safety in being vulnerable so that you can be honest with yourself and grow into your most meaningful life.
Once we’ve established safety and comfort in our inner worlds, we will take a hard look at what’s been going on in there.
When moving into a new a home, we first have to understand what we’re working with. What are the parts and features of the design, the available furnishings and the location? Similarly, we’ve got to get real about the parts and features of ourselves and where we are “located” at the moment.
Also with settling into a new home, we need to investigate the less obvious parts of the home to know what exists beneath the surface: the guts, structure and health of the home. We need the full-scope knowledge of the house to make decisions about how we are going to inhabit it.
When moving into a new home, this investigative work is standard and assumed. But when we're looking to grow as people, there is no standard practice when it comes to how to investigate our inner worlds.
This module digs into effective practices for inner exploration so that you can be honest with yourself about where you really are at present and what exists beneath the surface.
- Learn a refreshing new way to look at yourself by debunking the traditional concept of selfishness.
- Identify the teachers in your life and the ways in which you’re needing teachers. (Spoiler alert: this has nothing to do with classroom teachers.)
- Catalogue how you’re already growing and notice what you've unintentionally let into your life. Pinpoint how you want to keep learning and growing by uncovering your passions and dreams.
Noticing who you’ve been and who you are—with sincere curiosity and compassion—is valuable beyond measure. And once you have thoroughly observed your inner world, we move forth by identifying thematic threads.
Thematic threads help us identify the patterns in our lives, for better or worse. It’s very difficult to make different decisions without recognizing how we’ve operated up to this point.
- Clearly identify the thematic threads of your life’s history so that you can identify patterns in your decision-making to date.
- Create a system for organizing your passions into Passion Buckets so that each of your ideas has a home and an identified role in your life.
- Rank your passions so that you can eliminate overwhelm and begin cultivating confidence in how you want to grow forward.
When we settle into a rhythm of being vulnerable by safely connecting with others who are on their own journeys right alongside us, a magical thing happens if we allow it: we can actually turn down the noise and chaos that surrounds us and tune-in to what we know.
And your quiet inner knowing allows us to identify what we really want and what makes us feel most alive in our lives.
This module will take us from being alone inside our minds to being brave in how we communicate with others in the Self School Community. Not only are we going to get to the heart of who we are and what we want on a conceptual level, but you are going to experience expressing your aliveness to others in a concrete way so that you may safely know what it feels like to claim your desires for your life.
- Identify your why, your core values and your purpose so that all future decisions can be filtered through an intentional awareness of who you are.
- Acknowledge your current “stuck” by recognizing the transition before you so that you can honor your resources and circumstances with compassion.
With clarity, we are free. Free to make decisions and take action. And at this point in the program, your mind is clear, calm, very much alive and FREE to make decisions toward Future You.
And this tends to be when the excuses kick in, sometimes disguised as barriers. So as brave warriors, we are going to acknowledge and address the excuses, and we are going to honor and work with the barriers.
Also, this module is all about experiential learning, as we shift into action outside of the Self School Community so that we can practice making decisions using a newly acquired inner filtering system. And we’ll get to report back to the Self School Community about what we’re noticing.
- Choose your desired direction at the intersection of your personal + professional callings.
- Expose and face your excuses and barriers so that you're operating from an honest place.
- Recalibrate your inner GPS by establishing your “Commit + Omit” fool-proof filter so that all decisions automatically funnel through the process.
The number one factor that has historically held Self School students in place is lack of confidence. And although many of us may conjure a notion that confidence only comes from proven success or positive self-talk, confidence is actually much more about how we respect ourselves.
And respect is felt more by our actions than by our thoughts. We must show ourselves respect and commit to that self-respect to effectively know and live with confidence.
So this module is about cultivating confidence through self-care and community engagement. By tending to our mental wellness with intention and with consistency, we give ourselves permission to grow our self-confidence.
- Design a purpose-centered self-care harmony so that you’re loving + encouraging yourself in relevant, healthy and sustaining ways.
- Incorporating meaningful community with intention to nurture your human spirit and fuel your connections to others.
- Commit to accountability touchstones for the journey ahead so that you continue to grow your self-confidence.
Equipped with clarity, purpose and confidence, you’re ready to design your individualized path before you.
When I was in college, I went to the Career Services Office exactly once during my senior year, and I received the best advice: “You don't have to figure out your whole life; you just need to figure out what's next.” And this module will equip you with the skills to pave the path before you (not the entire path that you’ll take for the rest of your life) and effectively landscape your surroundings.
This is the best part, because it’s time to take your next steps with intention and purpose because you are ready to lead the meaningful life that you craved when you signed up for this course.
- Pave your desired path forward with all of your gained insight, self-awareness and knowledge.
- “Landscape” the surrounding elements of your life so that you you can know with utter confidence that you’re investing your time and money in accordance with your values and purpose.
- Step with intention into your purpose-centered life, and feel the resounding support from your Self School Community.
IS SELF SCHOOL THERAPY?
WHAT MIGHT I EXPECT IN A VIP SMALL GROUP?
WHAT’S THE TIME COMMITMENT OF SELF SCHOOL?
WHAT’S THE COMMITMENT TO THE OTHER COURSE PARTICIPANTS?
HOW DO I KNOW IF I’M READY FOR SELF SCHOOL?
You want to figure out what's next...like...
- Whether you’re in a crisis, living your best life, or somewhere in between, you’re asking yourself: Could I be feeling more alive in my life? And this course will get you the answer to that question.
- And whether you’re navigating an unfamiliar transition, or curiously seeking on your way to the next stage of your life, or seeing the world through a revised lens than the lens of years past… your gut is calling you to explore and gain tools to figure out what you really want for yourself.
- Even if you’re in a stable situation, you might feel like something is missing and you’re craving greater purpose. And you’d prefer not to spend the rest of your career wondering what it could be. You just want to make intentional + realistic decisions about what’s next.
- You no longer want to be stuck in a pattern of indecision about which path, idea or project is worth pursuing to best support your well-being and lifestyle. It’s time for clarity…for yourself in this one life that you get to live.
That’s why you’re in the right place. You’re motivated + ready to uncover your inner-knowing, receive the support, find the confidence, and apply the tools to journey into your most meaningful life.
I personally cannot wait to guide you through Self School…
As a midlife mom myself, I get it. In 2016 I was a full-time mom and felt irrelevant to the world beyond my kids. Using my master's in education from Harvard and nearly a decade's experience teaching high school English, I designed myself a curriculum that helped me craft my midlife plan with intention, which has become Everwell Self School.
More than anything else, I want to share it with you.
If you’re a career professional, a family CEO, a creative, an entrepreneur, a professional volunteer or a multi-passionate, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your life—as one who makes purpose-centered decisions with confidence—looks like.
To experience firsthand the clarity, intention, confidence and inner calm that it provides—not to mention the time, money, and mind-space that it will inevitably save you in life—and to take real, tangible steps to transforming your life and the ripple effect of that impact…it’s priceless.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that the Everwell Self School journey will be completely and utterly life-enhancing for you and your family.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Everwell Self School.
All my best,
Participants in January's VIP Experience must submit a cancellation request to connect [at] theeverwell [dot] com within 14 days of the course start date. Proof that participant has engaged in Modules 1 and 2 must be included in the form of images of coursework completion in order for refund to be issued. [Self-Paced Self School is a digital product that will be received in full upon purchase and is therefore non-refundable.]